“ URGENT REQUIREMENTS ”Vendor Manager for E-commerce company of Kathmandu,Nepal.
*Position: Vendor Manager
*Education: Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Management preferred
*Experience: Atleast 5/6+ years’ of professional experience ideally in management consulting, retail, operations, and/or business management.
–Other Skills & Knowledge:
Proven ability to influence others in a business setting.
· Assertiveness, excellent communication skills.
· Outstanding analytical skills and experience in planning and forecasting.
· Proven ability to use supporting tools and systems to deliver business improvements.
· Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
· Bias for action and results oriented mentality, combined with ability to work in a demanding but collegial environment where teamwork is a must.
· Ability to solve problems with creative ideas and innovation.
· Fluent English (and Spanish) – both verbal and written.
. Define the selection strategy, which categories to focus on, which brands to prioritize, what type of product, price range, etc.
· Grow and manage the selection through strong vendor relationships including assessing market procurement conditions, recommending terms, and implementing procurement strategies.
· Act as pivotal role in the E-commerce business, liaising with Marketing, In-stock Management, Logistics, and Legal.
· Be responsible for the following areas of business management: promotional campaigns, support to in-stock management (in close relationship to our supply chain management team), product management, and vendor performance communications.
· With online content management team, develop and execute collaborative marketing and promotions campaign for a wide variety of products across the category.
· Help to set up a category procurement support strategy along with supply chain teams and drive continuous process improvements, such as improving vendor lead times.
· Manage item/vendor set-up in various tools.
· Attend trade shows and vendor meetings as required.
· Monitor and research industry and competitive trends to make the Saathimart offering the best for the customer.
· Manage vendors and internal processes in daily operative tasks.
–Note: Please send your cv at [email protected] & ma[email protected] along with mention the job title in subject.
For more information :
“URGENT REQUIREMENT” Store Incharge for Paints Manufacturing Company in Basundhara, Kathmandu. -Details: *Position: Store Incharge *Number: 1 *Salary: 25-30k *Education:...Apply For This Job
“URGENT REQUIREMENT” Store Assistant for Automobile Company in Narayangarh,Chitwan . -Details: *Position: Store Assistant *Number: 1 *Salary: 13000-15000 *Education: At...Apply For This Job