“URGENT REQUIREMENTS” IT Officer for Manufacturing Company in Bharatpur,Chitwan.
*Position: IT Officer
*Working Location: Bharatpur,Chitwan
*Education: Bachelor in IT field
*Experience: At least 3 years in relevant field
Role & Responsibility
1. Manage the everyday operations of the servers, system and network by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
2. Providing technical support, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when it appears.
3. Oversee LAN, WAN and Internet connectivity issues
4. Manage & support in the telecommunication connectivity & intercom system.
5. Daily monitoring system performance and immediate response to security and unusual
concerns. Ensure the system security through access controls, and firewalls.
6. Ensure the security of company data on host computers, multiple databases, and during data
transfer regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
7. Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
8. Manage and set up the network servers and workstations.
9. Responsible for installing and upgrade computer components and software and integrate
10. Responsible for documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to work
within the company computing system.
11. Recommendation for technical specifications while purchase of PCs and related products.
12. Keep the inventory record of all hardware and software resources.
13. Serve as primary liaison with IT related vendors and purchase department in order to facilitate
14. Provide assistance to all users of computers and supporting equipment (printers, scanners,
Email system) as requested.
15. Provide orientation and guidance to staff on how to operate new software and computer
equipment. Provide required system & software training/orientation to the staff members.
16. Administration, support, and configuration of SOA software for staff.
17. Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
1. Proactively manage workloads and multiple priorities efficiently and with minimal supervision and
2. Was involved in managing the networking tools LAN/WAN, wireless Router, Switch.
3. Sharing the Printer in Network ( LAN And WAN)
4. Managed Network Security and Windows Operating System
5. Knowledge of telecommunication connectivity & intercom system.
6. Maintained the hardware/Software/Printer/Scanner etc. IT utilities.
7. Format (Installation windows) in the PCs though CD/DVD and USB
8. Managed the Antivirus protection, and servicing of the hardware tools.
–Note: Please send your cv at [email protected] & contact 9845809548,9849717112,9829212064 for more information.
For more information :
#masangajob #itofficer #chitwan #itjobinnepal