“URGENT REQUIREMENT‘ Sr.DevOps Engineers for IT company in Lalitpur,Nepal.
*Post: Sr.DevOps Engineer
*Working Location: Lalitpur,Nepal
Working Time: 4 pm- 12 pm
*Education: At least bachelor complete in IT or relevant field
*Experience: At least 5 year’s of relevant experience in an IT environment
• Develop processes for maintenance and optimization of client environments
• Develop technical and business presentations to key decision-makers in the company
• Participate in architectural discussions ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment on any Cloud
• Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact
• Automate error-prone tasks to drive safety and determinism throughout complex distributed systems
• Lead in production readiness reviews and provide feedback to engineering teams on the best
• Establish and employ continuous integration practices, configuration management automation, and employ industry continuous delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions
• Must have experience clearly explaining solutions to complex problems and demonstrate the ability to lead and impart knowledge effectively to junior resources
• Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
• Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity
• Extensive professional experience with Cloud platforms, including AWS, GCP, and Azure in a production environment (network, security, applications, serverless, and containers)
• Has expert-level knowledge of at least one Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code technology (such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
• Scale and optimize a variety of SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MsSql) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra) web servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IIS) application frameworks (Springboot, Django or Flask, Express) caches (Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached) and distributed messaging systems (SNS, SQS, Kafka)
• Strong experience with Linux and Windows system administration
• Proven track record of supporting production systems, and ability to effectively coordinate cloud infrastructure service requests and incident response
• Strong sense of ownership and can prioritize and work on tasks independently
• Experience with project management technologies (Agile, Scrum) and version control systems (SVN, GIT)
• Demonstrated expertise in the business application, information, and/or technical architecture design
• Demonstrated competency in business application, information, and/or technical architecture design
• Expert understanding of CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Azure, DevOps, etc.
• Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, or other containerization technologies
• Attention to detail, abstract thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Find effective solutions to problems without hand-holding & micromanagement
• Ensuring observability of platforms with tools like Nagios, DataDog, NewRelic, Prometheus, Graphana, ELK stacks, etc.
• Implementing security tools like WAF, Firewall Managers, etc.
-Note: Please send your cv at [email protected] along with mention the job title in subject.
For more information :
#masangajob #jobinlalitpur #seniordevopsengineer
Tagged as: Job in IT industry, Job in Lalitpur, Vacancy for sr.DevOps engineer